
I had been looking forward to the James Blunt concert since January - when I had booked the tickets. But the timing of the concert and Hannah's seizure wasn't great. We spent hours trying to decide if we should go or not, but in the end decided to go. It only started at 8pm when she would be asleep and she was in high care on 24 hour monitoring.

I am so glad we went. It was FANTASTIC. I love the musicians who truly are the full package - they write their songs, they sing their songs and they play various instruments in between. And he sounded exactly the same as he does on a cd.

The venue was fantastic, our seats were great. And it was just what I needed!
(The photos were taken with my cell phone - with no zoom. So although the quality isn't great, maybe it is an indication of how fabulous our seats were!)
No comments:
Post a Comment