
Well of course once I started with Hannah's room, everyone else decided they needed an improvement too! So I hit Oliver and Cameron's room next. They got a two-tone blue and red checked curtains. I still have to find fabric for their blind - I was thinking maybe a denim colour.

We also put the bunks up. I was really nervous about it, but they are fantastic and there are no silly games going on. I'm also going to make them new duvet covers, just can't quite decide what I want to do!

I've rearranged and added shelving to their cupboards so that if necessary, all toys can get locked in. They aren't too bad now having toys in their room, but do have their moments!
And as with Hannah's room, I'm still needing pictures and such for the walls. But we'll get there. More importantly, Megan is chomping at the bit, waiting for her paint job!
No comments:
Post a Comment