Today was the day the boys have been waiting and practising for since the beginning of term... their mini walk and fun day! It was fabulous, I just can't believe how wonderful those teachers are.
Cam... in the middle ---
There are 4 classes in the pre-school... grade 000 (Penguins age 3-4), grade 00 (Turtles age 4-5) and two grade 0 classes (Whales and Dolphins age 5-6). They all had on t-shirts made by each class in the class colours, plus were suitably attired as to their class names. I was just mildly confused by the dolphins class - whose teacher was dressed as a chicken!
Each class was split by boys and girls, so they could each do a race. My boys were in the motorcyle race. It was all going fine until Jaime decided Oliver's "lane" was better than his and came speeding across everyone. But they all loved it.
--- Lining up for the start

Each class was split by boys and girls, so they could each do a race. My boys were in the motorcyle race. It was all going fine until Jaime decided Oliver's "lane" was better than his and came speeding across everyone. But they all loved it.
Oliver finished with Jaime behind, Cam nearly there! ---
They even had granny races, grandpa races and parents three-legged races, so Roland and I did our bit with stockings tied around our ankles!
It was a fabulous evening, I cannot believe the organisation that went into that. (Plus I won, but more about that later!)
It was a fabulous evening, I cannot believe the organisation that went into that. (Plus I won, but more about that later!)
No comments:
Post a Comment