I feel like a new person! We are actually onto day 2 of cooler weather (20 degrees C) and it's bliss! The last few weeks have been incredibly hot so a few days of cool weather are great. Although Megan was very definitley meant to live in a hot climate. I fetched her after school yesterday, to be told "This weather's AWFUL. It's meant to be summer, but it's cold ALL THE TIME"! And that was after one morning of 20 degrees (the previous day was well over 30)! Makes me slightly nervous about moving to Ireland!!!

The nice thing about it being cooler is that I've actually managed to take Jamie for really nice long walks both mornings. I try to walk him most days after I've dropped off the kids but when it's boiling I can't.

Anyway when we came home from our walk I found this "sight" on my pillow. This is Cadbury, and (you can correct me if I'm wrong), but I'm sure this has to be the world's most shameless Siamese!

The worst part of his laziness is that no matter how much I clicked the camera, he didn't flinch. Wouldn't it be nice to be a cat?!
Yesterday was by date a year since Hannah's first seizure, although it happened to be on the day of the Argus Cycle Tour last year. Silly though it may sound, I'm really glad that "milestone" has past. I had all her blood tests done on Friday and everything was perfect... Sodium Valproate levels, iron and liver function - and that's always good to know. She is really flying this year which is fabulous, although some of her opinionated nonesense I could do without!
The rest of the week is going to be busy. The boys have their "big" walk and fun day on Friday evening, the girls have "dad's morning" at school on Saturday and Hannah has a party on Saturday afternoon. So I'm sure I'll be back with lots of pics at the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment