Wednesday, 05 March 2008

Another Fabulous Cape Town Day

Today has been another great day in Cape Town. And the best part is that the terrible summer winds seem to have gone at last. It must've been over 35 degrees without a breath of wind. And all I can say is thank goodness for the swimming pool! They ran around the garden like maniacs for ages, so by the time they got into the pool they all looked remarkably similar to a tomato!

I'm feeling slightly bad about Megan though. She's had a cough for quite a while and I haven't done anything about it. Well last night she started complaining of a headache and I realised the poor child had a temperature. So I gave her all the right medicine and by 7pm she was fast asleep. Well when I took her to the doctor this morning... the poor child has bronchitis. One notch down on the parenting ladder for this mum!

1 comment:

Christina said...

You're a super mom Judy! Great blog! I love all the pictures! I'll link you on mine if that's ok! That's for directing me over here!
Christina :)