The triplets celebrated their SIXTH birthday on June 28th. I honestly cannot believe where the time has gone. It seems only yesterday we were bringing 3 tiny babies home from the hospital. Now we are just a few months away from grade 1. Because of their birthday being in the middle of the winter school holiday as well as the world cup, I didn't organise their party on their birthday, but will do so now that things are getting back to normal.
They had a great day with presents being unwrapped before dad left for work. Poor Meg was feeling a bit sad, so she went off to my dad for the day. It must be SO hard to be the only one of 4 kids not having a birthday on the same day. But she and grandpa have a very special bond, so she had a great day - and came home in time for cake in the afternoon.
Most of the morning was spent in "new stuff chaos" - opening and playing with all their new goodies. Cameron is a Lego junkie and his request was Star Wars Lego. Oliver is "into" Bakugan and Hannah wants to cook!
Andrea and I took the kids to Cafe Roux for birthday lunch - that I'll put into a separate post. We came home at 4pm for cake and candles and had a great Spur birthday supper. All in all a fantastic day all around!
No comments:
Post a Comment