Wednesday, 18 June 2008

Meg had Opposites Day

So today it was opposites day at school for Megan. And she was VERY clear with what she wanted.

They could do anything opposite they wanted and as many things as they wanted.

Sadly I didn't manage to grab the camera in the chaotic rush to leave by 7am, but I hope this will give some idea!

She chose 2 things...
She wanted to dress SUMMER and WINTER
And she wanted her hair UP and DOWN

So she went off to school in her stripy woollen tights.



But on top of that she had her tiny denim shorts and a skimpy white t-shirt.

And I did make her put on a long sleeved top.



She just had to have the hat...



And the "boots" of course!



And to make the hair up and down... She had a ponytail on one side and loose hair on the other.

No comments: