Sunday, 15 June 2008

Fathers Day Lunch at CTFM

For the first time ever, we took the kids with us for lunch at CTFM.



My mum is still in the UK so Roland and I took grandpa and the kids out. It was a great lunch. And they all behaved like angels. They even tried some of our sushi and didn't seem to mind it.

On the way out I was stopped by a woman - to ask me how old my twins are. So I told her the TRIPLETS are nearly 4. She was amazed that they were so well behaved. Fantastic news! Normally I'm waiting for the complaints about their behaviour!!!

2 comments:

The Morgan Mommy said...

wohoooooooooo - thank heavens for well behaved children!!!! :)
Yippy!

Erickson 5 said...

I love when kids behave well and then people take notice. It makes you feel so proud!
Nicole