Not only was I blessed with triplets, but 2 years before they came into my life I was given the blessing of a beautiful angel called Megan. She is an amazing little girl and I cherish every day I get to spend with her. Megan turned 8 on July 6th and I cannot believe that my baby isn't such a baby any more. Megs I love you, you are such a blessing to me.
WOW I'm 8
Andrea (our fantastic au pair) organised a surprise "family" party for Megs. Meg had her party in May - due to the soccer world cup and a long winter holiday. But after Meg and I went shopping on the morning of her birthday, we came home to an allergy free party and a cake Megs could eat!
Oh so pleased with Andrea's cake that (for once) I could eat!
We went to the Spur for supper and one of Meg's great friends Julia came with us.
They brought me a sparkler and everyone sang to me.





No comments:
Post a Comment