Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Fan Walk on the way to Germany Argentina

After our very packed train trip to Cape Town stadium, we then did the Fan Walk in FULL force!  I don't think I've ever seen so many people in one place with only one thing on their minds... GEES!

Walking out of the station and heading up the Fan Walk.

Now that's what you call a Vuvuzela!!!

Heading further up the fan walk, I was snapping pics aimlessly!  Only when Roland yelled at me did I realise my cousins Andrew and Alistair were right in front of us.  I took this pic before realising they were there - yet they were the focus of the shot!

Lots of people.

African drummers, just one of the "acts" we saw along the way.


Heading up one of the bridges.

And further up the bridge... just couldn't stop because the marshals were screaming at us to keep walking!

From the top of the bridge heading forward.

The last big group before hitting the stadium.

No comments: