Initially I posted a list of people who have meant so much to me over the last few years in my previous post about Hannah. But I think that needs to be put in a separate post.
I have lived a roller coaster for the last 5 years. Finding out that I was pregnant with quads was the scariest day of my life. We lived a roller coaster with each scan, starting with twins, then triplets, then quads. At about 16 weeks Hannah's identical's heartbeat stopped, putting us back to triplets.
A 2 month stay in hospital was terrifying for me, leaving Megan to be cared for at home. Then having 3 premature babies, those days in the NICU were terrifying. And a few months down the line discovering Hannah had a stroke at birth.
Just as life seemed to be getting back to normal, Hannah had a status epilepticus seizure.
We have walked an amazing road, it has had its ups and downs, but I have had the most amazing bunch of people there to support me. So I'd like to say thank you to all of you.
Sam... you are my best friend, you are there for me every step of the way and have been my rock and biggest support.
Noodle... I love you, I miss you. Thank you for everything. Come home soon.
Mum and Dad... We have had our ups and downs, but I could not have travelled this road without you. You have been there in my darkest moments and have dropped everything to help.
Helen and Camilla... My 2 most favourite teachers. Thank you for everything.
Euan... My cousin and the brother I don't have.
Robyn and Jayson... You are without a doubt the best friends we've had as a couple. I miss you guys so much.
Caroline... I wish you were still in Cape Town. You are a great friend, I miss you so much.
Andrea... You were my first best friend. We lost touch a bit and I'm so glad we've rekindled the friendship.
Dorothy... Wow, I don't know where to start. Thank you just doesn't say enough.
Andrea... The worlds best au pair! You are a true super star. Thank you for everything.
Belinda... Through all the ups and downs you have always been there. I can't wait to meet your new little miracle.
The BEST TRIPLET MUMS in the world...
Tanya M, Tanya B and Tanya S. Chris, Karen, Eve, Tracy and Mandy. Pam, Sabrina and Wedad. Angela, June, Sheryl and Sheri.
I love you guys, you are the best friends I've got, yet have never met. It doesn't matter what or when, I know you understand and are always there for me.
There are no words that can describe what your love, friendship and support has meant to me. I love you all.
THANK YOU for being there.
5 comments:
That was so touching! Your reflecting on the people you care about and expressing your gratitude is something we should all be doing. It shows an appreciation for life and all its blessings. I thank you too for this amazing friendship and special connection!
Judy, That was such a sweet post. I was so honored to be mentioned. You are so special to me and our friendship is a blessing. Thank you!
Judy, that is such a beautiful piece that you have written. A long road that you have travelled ... thanks so much for the special mention, I am touched and miss you and Roland and the fun times we had.
Why thank you for that, I'm honored to be mentioned. I thank you too for your friendship. It is because of our triplets we met, but through our hearts we stay friends!
That was a beautiful post Judy! It is wonderful to have such incredible friends and I am blessed to have you in my life!
Post a Comment