Anyway I have a thing for Charlotte Rhys vanilla products...

So I have the "atmosphere", the pillow spray, the bath cream, the candles and so on. Well I fed and bathed all the kids today (Roland was at cricket) and put them into their rooms at 6:30pm for play time. All my kids lights are out by 7pm because we have to be up by 6am for school and also because I really need ME time.
I suddenly started smelling Vanilla, thought it was a bit odd but left it. Five minutes later I decided it needed investigating. Well my dear little Oliver and Cameron had taken the room spray from their bathroom and saturated their bedroom. I nearly choked when I walked in. Well 5 minutes of open doors and windows it was fine.
So I read them a story and into bed. But 5 minutes later I hear another noise... and this is what I found!

Now we PEE together!!!
Sorry about the bad quality, I only had time to grab my cell phone!
2 comments:
Awww! Who says it just has to be girls that go in groups to the potty? I love it! I'm tagging you Judy! Check out my blog to see how its done- its been fun for me!
Cheers!
Chris
Judy,
Sam and Jay do that too! Then they pee on the floor, the shower curtain, in the tub and each other! Ugh.
Now we line up single file and wait!
I'm the bathroom police.
Tanya
Post a Comment